Accepts Healthy Volunteers
Healthy volunteers are participants who do not have a disease or condition, or related conditions or symptoms
An interventional clinical study is where participants are assigned to receive one or more interventions (or no intervention) so that researchers can evaluate the effects of the interventions on biomedical or health-related outcomes.
An observational clinical study is where participants identified as belonging to study groups are assessed for biomedical or health outcomes.
Searching Both is inclusive of interventional and observational studies.
|Eligible Ages||40 Years - 75 Years|
- - Male or female, aged between 40 to 75;
- Subjects diagnosed with IPF according to guidelines for the diagnosis of idiopathic
pulmonary fibrosis 2022 edition;
- Subjects tolerant to bronchofiberscope;
- Subjects tolerant to test of lung function;
- Subjects able to voluntarily sign the informed consent and cooperate with the
completion of pulmonary function tests;
Exclusion Criteria:- Female subject who is pregnant, nursing, or planning to be pregnant in half a year after using this product (or male subjects planning to have a pregnant spouse); - At the time of screening, subject who is positive in each of treponema pallidum antibody (TP-Ab), human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) antibody, hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg), hepatitis C virus (HCV) antibody test, except the following: (1) Hepatitis B virus carriers (only HBsAg positive, no hepatitis symptoms and signs, all liver function tests are normal); (2) Cured hepatitis C patients with negative result in HCV ribonucleic acid (RNA) test.
- - Subject with malignant tumors or a history of malignant tumors; - Subject with severe anemia, poorly controlled agranulocytosis and thrombocytopenia at screening; - Subject at risk of suicide or has a history of mental illness or epilepsy at the time of screening; - Subject with severe arrhythmias or atrioventricular block of degree II or above, shown by 12-lead Electrocardiogram (ECG); - Subject who participated in other interventional clinical trials in the past 3 months; - Subject assessed as inappropriate to participate in this clinical trial by investigators.
This trial id was obtained from ClinicalTrials.gov, a service of the U.S. National Institutes of Health, providing information on publicly and privately supported clinical studies of human participants with locations in all 50 States and in 196 countries.
Phase 1: Studies that emphasize safety and how the drug is metabolized and excreted in humans.
Phase 2: Studies that gather preliminary data on effectiveness (whether the drug works in people who have a certain disease or condition) and additional safety data.
Phase 3: Studies that gather more information about safety and effectiveness by studying different populations and different dosages and by using the drug in combination with other drugs.
Phase 4: Studies occurring after FDA has approved a drug for marketing, efficacy, or optimal use.
The sponsor is the organization or person who oversees the clinical study and is responsible for analyzing the study data.
The person who is responsible for the scientific and technical direction of the entire clinical study.
|Principal Investigator Affiliation||N/A|
Category of organization(s) involved as sponsor (and collaborator) supporting the trial.
The disease, disorder, syndrome, illness, or injury that is being studied.
|Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis|
Placebo Comparator: Placebo
Biological: - REGEND001
REGEND001: 1-1.5×10^6 bronchial basal cells/kg administrated by bronchoscopy.
Biological: - Placebo
Placebo: Sodium chloride injection administrated by bronchoscopy.
Contact a Trial Team
If you are interested in learning more about this trial, find the trial site nearest to your location and contact the site coordinator via email or phone. We also strongly recommend that you consult with your healthcare provider about the trials that may interest you and refer to our terms of service below.